This aerial tour starts at a private airfield before heading south west towards Melkbosstrand and Robben Island (where Nelson Mandela was imprisoned for many years), then towards Sea Point, trendy Camps Bay, Sandy Bay, Hout Bay, the beautiful long beaches of Noordhoek and Kommetjie, and the sleepy seaside village of Scarborough. Finally, we fly over the famous, most southerly tip of the peninsula, Cape Point, before returning along the same stunning route.
This flight has a duration of approximately one hour and 15 minutes.
|Pax:||Price per person:|
|1 to 3||R 11,400.00 total|
|4 to 7||R 3,100.00 pp|
NB Book with other clients to increase passenger total to 4 and more for lower rate.
• Transport between your hotel/guesthouse/the central pick-up point and the airstrip.
• An hour and 15 minute aerial tour of the Cape Peninsula.
1. All packages incl transport from Cape Town CBD area to and from airport (Using City Shuttles or similar).
2. Aircraft can seat 7 passengers with a max combined passenger weight of 570kg on all packages.
3. Book with other clients to keep cost as low as possible, unless you prefer a ‘private’ flight.
4. Any packages can be built. Please contact us for quotes on special packages.