If part of a group booking, you and your fellow aerial adventurers are picked up at 9 a.m. at your hotel or guesthouse by one of our trusted service providers and transported to the airstrip. Individuals from different hotels/guesthouses are collected at a central pick-up point. Once at the private airstrip, we finalise any outstanding payments, issue you your tickets and present a safety briefing. Next, you board the aircraft and embark on the flight of your dreams.
After arriving back at the airstrip about an hour and 15 minutes later, you are transported to the 300-year-old Meerendal wine estate (www.meerendal.co.za) just outside of Durbanville to sample their wines and enjoy lunch at Crown restaurant (www.crownrestaurant.co.za). The wine tasting offers a comparison of five wines and lunch includes one of their delicious, carefully prepared and presented starters and main courses, along with your choice of a hot or cold beverage.
Next stop is a visit to the award-winning Durbanville Hills wine estate (www.durbanvillehills.co.za) for dessert in a form ideally suited to the winelands: a pairing of five wines and artisan chocolates, enjoyed whilst overlooking the magnificent Table Mountain and False Bay.
An exciting day is rounded off by visiting The Diamond Works (www.thediamondworks.co.za) where one will learn about the history of diamonds and tanzanites and experience how they cut theses gemstones.
From here, you are returned to your hotel, guest house or the central pick-up point to arrive there at approximately 6:00 p.m. Should you prefer an early morning flight, pick-up can be arranged for 6:30 a.m. and the lunch be changed to a brunch. In this case, your day with us will end at approximately 4:00 p.m.
DAY PACKAGE PRICE
Our day package rate is ZAR 3,750.00 (inc VAT) per person for groups of 4 and more.
This price includes the following:
• Transport between your hotel/guesthouse/the central pick-up point and the airstrip, as well as between the airstrip, the two wine farms and The Diamond Works
• An hour and 15 minute aerial tour (either option 1 or 2) of the Cape Peninsula
• A tasting of five wines at Meerendal wine estate, and a starter, main course and hot or cold beverage of your choice at Crown restaurant (starters and mains to be selected from the Cape Scenic Flights menu)
• A pairing of five wines and artisanal chocolates at Durbanville Hills wine estate
Cape Scenic Flights can design your corporate or private luxury aerial sightseeing tour for groups of 6 and more to suite your requirements. Contact us for more information.
|Pax:||Price per person:|
|4 to 7||R3,750.00 pp|
1. All packages incl transport from Cape Town CBD area to and from airport (Using Citi Shuttles or similar).
2. Aircraft can seat 7 passengers with a max combined passenger weight of 570kg on all packages.
3. Book with other clients to keep cost as low as possible, unless you prefer a ‘private’ flight.
4. Any packages can be built. Please contact us for quotes on special packages.