On this aerial tour, we start at a private airfield and from there fly inland towards the world-renowned Cape winelands, crossing over the towns of Paarl, Franschhoek and Stellenbosch. Next, we head towards the Indian Ocean, flying over the coastal towns of Strand, Gordons Bay, Pringle Bay, Bettys Bay and Kleinmond, before turning inland again to follow Bot River up to Theewaterskloof Dam. Finally, we fly over Worcester, located on the famous Route 62, before returning home.
This flight has a duration of approximately one hour and 15 minutes.
|Pax:||Price per person:|
|1 to 3||R 11,400.00 total|
|4 to 7||R 3,100.00 pp|
NB Book with other clients to increase passenger total to 4 and more for lower rate.
• Transport between your hotel/guesthouse/the central pick-up point and the airstrip.
• An hour and 15 minute aerial tour of the Cape Winelands.
1. All packages incl transport from Cape Town CBD area to and from airport (Using Citi Shuttles or similar).
2. Aircraft can seat 7 passengers with a max combined passenger weight of 570kg on all packages.
3. Book with other clients to keep cost as low as possible, unless you prefer a ‘private’ flight.
4. Any packages can be built. Please contact us for quotes on special packages.